Friday, February 15, 2008

Keaton Simons

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up on a friend of mine that I met out at the Hanson songwriter's thing. Keaton Simons is the first artist CBS Records signed after reforming...if they're gonna put that name on the remake of that famous label, he has to have some skills. And he genuinely does. Great writer. Great player. Great artist.

So, check him out. He just had his first single come out on iTunes. It's called "Nobody Knows". So throw a great guy some support and buy his EP...it's only a dollar! You can also check him out at myspace.com/keatonsimons

Thanks,
Chris

2 comments:

Cathy Storms said...

Cool..I'll check it out as soon as I get home.

Cathy Storms said...

Done...He sounds like someone that I just can't put my finger on...Someone from back in the day...Kind of sounds like "Badfinger" in a way...Not the song, his voice...I wish I could think of who he reminds me of...I like him a lot...Kind of bluesy...kind of rock. Hmmm...okay this is going to drive me crazy until I can think of who it is..